|Published||26 December 2013, Current Books, Thrissur|
Set in a large Christian household, Aalohari Anandam dissects different faces of man-woman relationships, as well as sexual orientation. Its story deals with the homosexuality of a married woman and its impact in her life and society.
The novel was released at a function at the Kerala Sahitya Akademi in Thrissur on December 26, 2013. Writer M. Mukundan handed over the first copy of the book to literary critic S. Saradakutty. The Novel Market Price is Rs. 500.00.
- P. Anima (2013-12-20). "Her Voice". The Hindu. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Suresh, Meera (2013-01-04). "Voice of the fair sex". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Sara Joseph's new novel to be released". The Hindu. 2013-12-21. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Books-സ്വവര്ഗ്ഗരതി നിരോധനം സര്ഗ്ഗാത്മകത നിരോധിക്കുന്നതിനു തുല്യം -എം. മുകുന്ദന്" (in Malayalam). Mathrubhumi. 2013-12-27. Archived from the original on 2014-01-22. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- "Alohari Anandam released". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Godwin AG (2013-12-26). "Alohari Anandam Novel by Sara Joseph". Thrissur Now. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
|This article about a novel of the 2010s with a lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender theme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.