Aalto University School of Engineering
|Aalto-yliopiston insinööritieteiden korkeakoulu
Aalto-universitetets högskola för ingenjörsvetenskaper
|Established||1 January 2011|
|Dean||Professor Gary Marquis|
|Campus||Urban, Inner City|
Aalto University School of Engineering (Finnish: Aalto-yliopiston insinööritieteiden korkeakoulu, Swedish: Aalto-universitetets högskola för ingenjörsvetenskaper) is part of Aalto University . It is one of the four new schools of technology established on 1 January 2011 from Aalto University School of Science and Technology, formerly known as Helsinki University of Technology. The four new schools continue to offer education and research that promotes advances in science and technology. The Department of Architecture was part of the School of Engineering until 2012, when it was restructured into the Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture.
The School of Engineering teaches and researches sustainable development, global warming, energy conservation and clean energy, and the sustainable use of natural resources. The University had a World University Ranking in 2013 of 196 however its engineering school had a rank of 76. 
The School operates in the fields of applied mechanics, civil and environmental engineering, energy and HVAC technology, mechanical engineering, real estate economics, geomatics, structural engineering and building technology, and urban and regional studies.
- Department of Applied Mechanics
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
- Department of Energy Technology
- Department of Engineering Design and Production
- Department of Real Estate, Planning and Geoinformatics
Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) (Erasmus Mundus) Creative Sustainability | Geoinformatics | Managing Spatial Change | Real Estate Investment and Finance | Structural Engineering | Mechanical Engineering | Minerals and Environmental Programme (EMMEP) | Nordic Master Programme in Environmental Engineering | Nordic Master Programme in Innovative and Sustainable Energy Engineering | Nordic Master Programme in Maritime Engineering |
- "Statistics - Aalto University". Archived from the original on 9 November 2014.
- "School of Arts, Design and Architecture began operations at the start of the year". 2 January 2012. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
- "Aalto University Rankings". Top Universities. Retrieved 19 July 2014.
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|