|Born||29 November 1982|
Aanaahad (Hindi: अनाहद) (born 29 November 1982) is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood movies. He first appeared in the 2010 award winning, internationally acclaimed film Lahore for which he won award for Best Actor at Salento International Film Festival, 2009 and Tenerife International Film Festival, 2009.
Aanaahad made his acting debut in March 2010 with Lahore. He won the role for his sheer determination and being a child of destiny. As he puts it, "I did not choose Lahore, the film chose me." The film won accolades at international forums.
Awards and nominations
- 2009 - Best Actor at Salento International Film Festival, Italy for Lahore
- 2009 - Best Actor at Tenerife International Film Festival, UK for Lahore
- 2009 - Best Actor at Asian Festival of 1st Films, Singapore for Lahore
|2010||Lahore||Veerender Singh A.K.A. Veeru||
- Dhingra, Deepali (9 May 2010). "The film chose me: Aanaahad". Times Of India(Bombay Times).
- "Aanaahad finds Hollywood support". Times Of India (Bombay Times). 8 May 2010.
- "LAHORE fame Aanaahad finds Hollywood support". Glamsham(Entertainment Magazine). 8 May 2010.
- "From Lahore with love!". Hindustan Times(Newspaper). 14 May 2010.
- "‘Lahore’ Actor Gearing Up For His Second Film". Koimoi(Entertainment Website). 9 May 2010.
- "Back in action with a bang....". Chennai, India: The Hindu(Newspaper). 12 May 2010.
- Aanaahad at the Internet Movie Database
- Aanaahad on Twitter
- Lahore Review - Indiatimes.com
- Lahore's been a prefect launch : Aanaahad
- Interview : Aanaahad
- The film chose me
- ‘Acting Is Not As Easy As Everyone Makes It Out To Be
- I waited for a long time to get a film like Lahore because I did not want to make my debut as an actor with a run of the mill film – Aanaahad
- Aanaahad didn’t have time to look good!
- Punch Factor: Aanaahad Kicks Up Acclaim
- What I took back from the film is a son. Aanaahad still calls me amma. - Nafisa Ali