|Music by||Jaison J. Nair|
Aanachandam is about Krishna Prasad (Jayaram) who is crazy about elephants. When he was a ten-year-old child his father had taken him to the village temple to attend the festival. An elephant which ran amok during the festival knocked the boy over, placed his front foot on the lad's chest, but then spared him.
His love for elephants started on that day. He started studying about elephants and their habits. His regular education suffered upsetting his people at home. He failed in several jobs in which elephants had a role to play. Debts began to mount. It is at this juncture that Gowri and her mother come to stay with him. He gives them shelter.
Anirudhan is the very opposite of what Krishna Prasad is. An owner of seven elephants, he has hardly any love for the animals and uses them only as a means to earn income.The movie was hit at the boxoffice and ran over 100 days in thrissur.
- Jayaram as elephant lover Krishnaprasad muthalalli
- Saikumar as elephant owner Anirudhan
- Remya Nambeeshan as Gouri
- Jagathy sreekumar as inspector minnal babu shahith
- Cochin Haneefa as Pulikkathara
- Salim Kumaras paappan pappan
- Jagadeesh as krishna prasad's ko brother and lawyer
- KPAC Lalitha as Unniyamma
- Machan Varghese blead
- Raamu aanakkaran
- Balachandran Chullikadu as Krishnaprasad's brother
- Madampu Kunju Kuttan as Nattu Vaidhyan
- Peringode Vijayan as Nadeshan Muthalalli
|1||"Arikil Varoo"||Rakesh Brahmanandan, Nasnin|
|2||"Dhikidu Dhikidu"||Balu, Jayakrishnan|
|4||"Guruvayoor Unnikkannanu"||Madhu Balakrishnan|
|5||"Shyaamavaaniletho Kanikkonna [F]"||Akhila Anand|
|6||"Shyaamavaaniletho Kanikkonna [M]"||G. Venugopal|
|7||"Thakida Thakida"||M. G. Sreekumar|
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|