Aandhikhola Rural Municipality
|• Total||69.61 km2 (26.88 sq mi)|
|• Density||240/km2 (620/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (Nepal Time)|
Aandhikhola (Nepali: आँधिखोला) is a Gaupalika in Syangja District in the Gandaki Province of central Nepal. On 12 March 2017, the government of Nepal implemented a new local administrative structure consisting of 744 local units. With the implementation of the new local administrative structure, VDCs have been replaced with municipal & village councils. Aandhikhola is one of these 744 local units. Aandhikhola is created by merging Faparthum, Chilaunebas, Bichari Chautara, Wangsing Deurali, Setidobhan & (1,2,4-6,8,9) Wards of Panchamul.
Aandhikhola is divided into 6 Wards. It is surrounded by Fedikhola at northern side, Putalibazar & Fedikhola from east, Parbat District from west and Putalibazar & Arjun Chaupari at south. Krishee is its headquarter.
Aandhikhola is created by merging Faparthum, Chilaunebas, Bichari Chautara, Wangsing Deurali, Setidobhan & (1,2,4-6,8,9) Wards of Panchamul. The sum population of Aandhikhola, 16,589, is residing in an area of 69.61 km2.
- "PM Dahal inaugurates operation of 744 local levels". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 14 March 2017.
- "744 new local units come into effect". The Kathmandu Post. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "New civic set-up comes into effect". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Which local units are you in?". Seto Pati. Archived from the original on 12 March 2017. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "Which local unit do you belong to?". MyRepublica. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Syangja VDC Level Report" (PDF). Central Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-10-26.