From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aaradhana)
Aradhana or Aaradhana, a Sanskrit word meaning an act of glorifying God or a person and being a popular feminine name in India, may also refer to:
- Aradhana (1962 film), directed by V. Madhusudhan Rao and starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Savitri
- Aradhana (1969 film), by Shakti Samanta, starring Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore
- Aradhana (1976 film), starring N. T. Rama Rao
- Aradhana (1977 film), by Madhu
- Aradhana (1987 film), by Bharathiraja, starring Chiranjeevi and Suhasini
- Aradhana (TV series), by Durga Maa Television
- Aaradhna (born 1983), New Zealand R&B singer
- Aradhna, an Indian spiritual band from Cincinnati, USA
- Aradhana Misra (born 1974), Indian politician
- Tyagaraja Aradhana, an annual Carnatic music festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aradhana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.