|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founder||Dave Sim, Deni Loubert|
|Headquarters||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
For a brief time, the company also published other titles, sometimes under the name Aardvark One International. This was mainly in the early 1980s, and most of these titles moved to Renegade Press. Since the 1980s the majority of titles published by the company were related to Cerebus, although since the final issue of Cerebus was published, A-V has gone on to publish other works by Sim, including glamourpuss.
- Cerebus the Aardvark issues 1-300 — also reprint titles Swords of Cerebus, Cerebus World Tour Book, Cerebus Number Zero, and the Cerebus "phone book" omnibuses.
- glamourpuss - Issue 1 - 26
- Cerebus Archive - Issue 1 - 18
- Journey (William Messner-Loebs) — issues 1-14 (moved to Fantagraphics)
- Judenhass — Dave Sim one-shot
- Flaming Carrot Comics (Bob Burden) — issues 1-5 (moved to Renegade Press)
- normalman (Jim Valentino) — issues 1-8 (moved to Renegade Press)
- Neil the Horse (Arn Saba) — issues 1-10 (moved to Renegade Press)
- Ms. Tree issues 10-15 (came from Eclipse Comics, then moved to Renegade Press)
- The Puma Blues (Stephen Murphy and Michael Zulli) — issues 1-17 (issue 18 would be self-published)
- Strange Brew (Michael T. Gilbert) one-shot
- Johnston, Rich (August 2, 2012). "When Jerry Siegel Wrote To Aardvark-Vanaheim Looking For A Publisher For Redd Death And Life-Queen, Zongolla The Ultroid, Doomsday-Y-Y Komics, Space Rock Kid And Ricky Robot". Bleeding Cool.
- Heintjes, Tom; Thompson, Kim (July 1984). "Marvel Threatens Aardvark-Vanaheim Over Cerebus Wolverine Parody". The Comics Journal (91).
- Official glamourpuss website for the AV comic
- International Superheroes page on A-V
- Official website for the Aardvark-Vanaheim comic Judenhass
|This Canadian comics and cartooning-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a comics publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|