|Public (OMX: AAK)|
|Industry||Vegetable Oils and Fats|
|Revenue||SEK 17,207 million (2008)|
|SEK 151 million (2008)|
|Profit||SEK 4 million (2008)|
Number of employees
The company has been listed, as the current legal entity, on the Stockholm Stock Exchange (OMX) since 2005 and had a total market cap of about 12,3 billion SEK, as of February 13, 2013. The group had a total turnover of 17,207 million SEK, made an operating profit of 151 million SEK (including effects of IAS 39 and non-recurring items), and employed approximately 2,623 employees globally during 2008. 
Operation and production
The group has operations and subsidiaries in numerous countries on all continents with its main production units situated in:
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Hull, United Kingdom - "the UK's largest importer and processor of palm oil"
- Karlshamn, Sweden
- Montevideo, Uruguay
- Morelia, Mexico
- Newark (NJ), United States
- Zaandijk, The Netherlands
- Merksem, Belgium
- "Annual Report 2008" (PDF). AAK (publ.). Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "Historia". AAK AB (publ.). Archived from the original on 25 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "Aktieinformation". OMXNASDAQ. Retrieved 2013-02-13.
- Leek, Martyn. (2013, June 26). "AAK appoints new CSR and comms director," BakeryInfo.co.uk, Accessed: June 26, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AAK.|