This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public (Nasdaq Stockholm: AAK)|
|Industry||Vegetable Oils and Fats|
|Georg Brunstam (Chairman of the board), Johan Westman (President and CEO)|
|Revenue||SEK 27,592 million (2018)|
|SEK 1,956 million (2018)|
Number of employees
The company has been listed, as the current legal entity, on the Stockholm Stock Exchange (OMX) since 2005 and had a total market cap of about 37,9 billion SEK, as of September 26, 2018. As of December 31, 2018, the group had a total turnover of 27,592 million SEK, an operating profit of 1,956 million SEK, and employed 3,609 employees globally.
The group has production facilities in numerous countries with its main production units situated in:
- Runcorn, United Kingdom
- Villavicencio, Colombia
- Louisville, United States
- Jundiaí, Brazil
- Zhangjiagang, China
- Richmond (CA), United States
- Khopoli, India
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Hull, United Kingdom
- Karlshamn, Sweden
- Montevideo, Uruguay
- Morelia, Mexico
- Newark (NJ), United States
- Zaandijk, The Netherlands
- Merksem, Belgium
- Dalby, Sweden
- Hillside (NJ), United States
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- St Leonards-on-Sea, United Kingdom
- "Annual Report 2018" (PDF). AAK (publ.). Retrieved 2019-04-11.
- Cite error: The named reference
AR2018was invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- "Our story". AAK AB (publ.). Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "Aktieinformation". OMXNASDAQ. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "Annual Report 2018" (PDF).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to AAK.|