Aaron Grant Buerge
April 22, 1974
|Alma mater||University of Missouri–Rolla, Clemson University|
|Occupation||banker and restaurateur|
|Spouse(s)||Angye McIntosh (2009-present)|
Buerge is a graduate of Joplin High School. 
Since 2001, Buerge has been with First National Bank of Clinton. As of February 2018, Buerge is the Executive Vice President of Legacy Bank and Trust.
Buerge was cast as the Bachelor in the 2nd season of the series in 2002. He chose Helene Eksterowicz, and was engaged to her, but they called off their engagement after several weeks.
Buerge owned Trolley’s Bar & Grille in Springfield, Missouri. 
On August 8, 2009, Buerge married Angye McIntosh, a commercial insurance agent, in Springfield, Missouri. Daughter Aven October,5th,2009.
- Truesdell, Jeff (August 14, 2009). "PHOTO: Bachelor Aaron Buerge Gets Married — Weddings, The Bachelor, Aaron Buerge". People.com. Retrieved May 20, 2010.
- "Bachelor to help with fund-raiser". April 7, 2006. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- "Rainbow Network receives donation from the Buerge". voiceoftheozarks.net. May 20, 2015. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- "Legacy Bank & Trust - Aaron Buerge". Legacybankandtrust.com. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
- Rogers, Steve (February 3, 2003). "'Bachelor' Aaron Buerge and fiancée Helene Eksterowicz call off engagement, break up". realitytvworld.com. Archived from the original on November 7, 2018. Retrieved November 7, 2018.
- "The Second Bachelor Getting Married". people.com. July 31, 2009. Retrieved December 3, 2018.
| The Bachelor