|Full name||Aaron Robert Calver|
|Date of birth||12 January 1996|
|Place of birth||Caringbah, Australia|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 May 2017
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 March 2016
On 30 December 2012, Calver was called up to the first team for Sydney's New Year's Eve clash against Adelaide United. Calver was substituted on in only the 14th minute of his sides 3–0 loss after Adam Griffiths sustained a leg injury. Aged only sixteen (and having become Sydney's second youngest ever player, behind Terry Antonis, Calver was soon in contention for a position in the starting lineup, with several other defenders in the squad injured.
In the 2014–15 season, Calver spent time playing at right-back, as well as his more customary centre-back role. In February 2015, Calver was slapped by a Western Sydney Wanderers fan after watching the Sydney Derby; he declined to press charges from the incident. In April 2015, Calver signed a new two-year deal with Sydney.
- As of 8 May 2017
- Andrew Parkinson (17 February 2016). "Aaron Calver pushing for first team return with Sydney FC ahead of derby against Western Sydney Wanderers". St George & Sutherland Shire Leader. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Calver Added To First Team Squad". Football Federation Australia. 30 December 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Adelaide ends 2012 with big win". SBS – The World Game. 31 December 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- Tom Smithies (4 January 2013). "Injury-hit Sydney FC prepare to give 16-year-old Aaron Calver a senior start". Herald Sun. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Sebastian Hassett (11 February 2015). "Sydney FC's Aaron Calver ready for tough test against Melbourne Victory". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Tom Smithies (2 March 2015). "Wanderers fan that slapped Sydney FC's Aaron Calver facing 10-year ban, but defender won't press charges". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Tom Smithies (21 April 2015). "A-League: Sydney FC re-sign youngsters Aaron Calver and George Blackwood". The Advertiser. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- "Calver, A Analysis by Team". Retrieved 8 September 2015.