|Birth name||Aaron Chia Teng Fong|
|Born||24 February 1997|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Highest ranking||9 (30 July 2019)|
|Current ranking||10 (13 August 2019)|
Aaron Chia Teng Fong (born 24 February 1997) is a Malaysian badminton player. He was part of the Malaysia talent team, and has joined the national team since 2015. He represented Malaysia in the 2018 Thomas & Uber Cup. Chia and his partner Soh Wooi Yik were the All England Open finalist in 2019.
BWF World Tour
The BWF World Tour, announced on 19 March 2017 and implemented in 2018, is a series of elite badminton tournaments, sanctioned by Badminton World Federation (BWF). The BWF World Tour are divided into six levels, namely World Tour Finals, Super 1000, Super 750, Super 500, Super 300 (part of the HSBC World Tour), and the BWF Tour Super 100.
|2019||All England Open||Super 1000||Soh Wooi Yik|| Mohammad Ahsan
|21–11, 14–21, 12–21||Runner-up|
|2018||SaarLorLux Open||Super 100||Soh Wooi Yik|| Marcus Ellis
|23–21, 18–21, 19–21||Runner-up|
BWF International Challenge/Series
|2018||Malaysia International||Soh Wooi Yik|| Mohammad Ahsan
|17–21, 21–17, 19–21||Runner-up|
|2018||Vietnam International||Soh Wooi Yik|| Maneepong Jongjit
|2017||Tata Open India International||Soh Wooi Yik|| Maneepong Jongjit
|2016||Swiss International||Wong Wai Jun|| Goh Sze Fei
- BWF International Challenge tournament
- BWF International Series tournament
- BWF Future Series tournament
- "Players: Aaron Chia". bwfbadminton.com. Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "Talent Team". Badminton Association of Malaysia. Archived from the original on 25 March 2018. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "BWF Launches New Events Structure". Badminton World Federation. 29 November 2017.
- "Action-Packed Season Ahead!". Badminton World Federation. 15 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Malaysian badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|