May 4, 1989 |
Airdrie, AB, CAN
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
|NHL team||San Jose Sharks|
|Competitor for Canada West|
|World Junior A Challenge|
Aaron Dell (born May 4, 1989) is a Canadian ice hockey goaltender who is currently playing under contract within the San Jose Sharks organization of the National Hockey League (NHL). He played collegiate hockey at the University of North Dakota which competes in the National Collegiate Hockey Conference (NCHC). Dell returned to the Allen Americans in trade from the Utah Grizzlies on October 11, 2014. While with the Worcester Sharks, on March 1, 2015, Dell was signed to a one-year entry-level contract with NHL affiliate, the San Jose Sharks for the remainder of the season.
Awards and honours
|All-WCHA First Team||2010–11|||
|NCAA goaltending title||2010-11|
|AHCA West Second-Team All-American||2010–11|
|WCHA All-Tournament Team||2012|||
|WCHA Final Five tournament MVP||2011-12|
|All-CHL Team (First Team All-Star)||2012–13|||
|CHL All-Rookie team||2012-13|
|CHL Most Outstanding Goaltender||2012-13|
|CHL Presidents' cup champion||2012-13|
- 2010-11: Holds UND school record for most wins in a season (30), surpassing previous record holder Ed Belfour (29)
- 2014-15: Holds Worcester Sharks record for GAA at 2.06 and SAV%.927 and tied with Alex Stalock with 4 Shutouts.
- "Americans trade for Goalie Aaron Dell". Allen Americans. 2014-10-11. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- "Aaron Dell player biography". The Hockey News. 2015-03-01. Retrieved 2015-03-01.
- "Matt Frattin named top player in WCHA". Toronto Maple Leafs. 2011-05-01. Retrieved 2011-05-01.
- "WCHA Tourney History". WCHA. Retrieved 2014-06-26.
- "All-CHL team announced". minorhockeyreport.com. 2013-03-01. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- Aaron Dell's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Aaron Dell's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|WCHA Most Valuable Player in Tournament
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey goaltender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|