This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hadlow in 2016
|Full name||Aaron Hadlow|
|Born||October 4, 1988|
|Turned pro||Beginning of 2002|
Hadlow has continued to expand his repertoire of tricks to keep him in front of the competition. A lot of these tricks have stemmed from influences by Lewis Crathern and Neil Hilder, who are a part of recently created Team Bosch alongside Hadlow. Many of his new tricks involve an "ole" move, where the bar and lines are whipped over head - the first of which was the Bosch Mobe.
Hadlow has taken a break from the Professional Kiteboard Riders Association World tour in 2010, he is looking to focus on international promos, and various other events. He also looks to continue his "on the loose" series with Ruben Lenten.
In 2015 and 2016, Hadlow won Redbull's King of the Air in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Official site
- Official Website of the PKRA World Kiteboarding Tour
- Live Results for the PKRA World Tour
- "Hadlow and Flexifoil". Flexifoil. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "Aaron Hadlow". www.aaronhadlow.com. Archived from the original on 11 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "Aaron Hadlow Sponsors". www.aaronhadlow.com. Archived from the original on 11 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "Two in a row for Aaron Hadlow at the Red Bull King of the Air". Surfer Today. Surfertoday.com. Retrieved 11 February 2016.