Aaron Horkey is an illustrator from Windom, Minnesota. He has created concert posters for bands such as Boris, Converge, Isis, and The Melvins. First Showing described him as "one of Mondo's most popular and respected artists".
Horkey held a solo exhibition at the Remick Gallery in 2010. In 2011, he collaborated with Vania Zouravliov for the Dracula poster, which was listed by Complex as one of "The 50 Best Mondo Posters (So Far)". He curated a series of the Paul Thomas Anderson film posters in 2013. The series covered Hard Eight, Boogie Nights, Magnolia, Punch-Drunk Love, and There Will Be Blood. It featured contributions from Rich Kelly, Rockin' Jelly Bean, Joao Raus, and Jordan Crane. He also created the poster for Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King in 2012.
- Harman, Ken (November 22, 2010). "A Tour Through Windom with Aaron Horkey". Hi-Fructose.
- Diniz, Juan (June 18, 2010). "Aaron Horkey 5th Anniversary Print Retrospective Series". The 1st Five.
- Billington, Alex (May 13, 2013). "Check Out Mondo's Latest Paul Thomas Anderson Poster Art Series". First Showing.
- Norman, Justin (September 14, 2010). "Aaron Horkey's "Midwestern Heart" Show". Hi-Fructose.
- LaSane, Andrew (April 22, 2013). "The 50 Best Mondo Posters (So Far)". Complex.
- McFarland, Kevin (May 13, 2013). "Check out these amazing new Mondo posters for Paul Thomas Anderson movies". The A.V. Club.
- Lussier, Germain (May 13, 2013). "Cool Stuff: Aaron Horkey Curates Paul Thomas Anderson Poster Series For Mondo". Slashfilm.
- Renninger, Bryce J. (May 13, 2013). "Roller Girl and Oil Rigs: Mondo Releases Paul Thomas Anderson Movie Poster Series". IndieWire.
- Jardin, Xeni (July 6, 2012). ""The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King" poster by artist Aaron Horkey, for Mondo". Boing Boing.