|Full name||Aaron Mullett|
|Date of birth||23 February 1992|
|Original team(s)||Eastern Ranges (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 34, 2011 Rookie Draft|
|Height / weight||184 cm / 73 kg|
|Current club||North Melbourne|
|2011–||North Melbourne||67 (26)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
Originally from Mooroolbark, in Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs, he showed potential as a junior playing for the Mooroolbark Mustangs in the Eastern Football League. He then moved clubs where his playing ability for Vermont Football Club saw him progress to the Eastern Ranges, where he played as a winger.
He was elevated to North Melbourne's senior list in August 2011, after playing well for North Ballarat in the Victorian Football League and was named to make his AFL debut in Round 22 of the 2011 AFL season against Fremantle.
Mullett made his debut against Fremantle in number 41 and impressed with 17 touches.
He later pulled in a career-high 31 disposals in round 10 later that year against St.Kilda.
- Ryan, Conor (13 December 2010). "Ranges draft tally to six". Herald Sun. Retrieved 15 February 2011.
- Roos to throw Mullett in deep end against Freo
- "Mullett the round two rising star". AFL BigPond Network. 9 April 2013. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- McInerney, Sam. "2013 22under22 Team Announced". AFL Players' Association. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- Aaron Mullett's profile on the official website of the North Melbourne Football Club
- Aaron Mullett's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|