He was formerly the Rabbi of Young Israel of Beverly Hills. He is the former education director for the West Coast branch of Jews for Judaism, and has been quoted as an expert on Jewish counter-missionary activity.
Parry has a master's degree in Jewish studies from New York State University. He currently teaches at Shalhevet High School in Los Angeles. A few days each season, since 2000, he sets up and manages a kosher food stand at Dodger Stadium.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Talmud (Alpha Books, 2004) - reviewed by The Jewish Journal
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hebrew Scripture (Alpha Books, 2004)
- Wills, Adam (2003-12-25). "Community Briefs:Rose Parade Proselytizing". The Jewish Journal. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- Norman, Asher (2007). Twenty-Six Reasons Why Jews Don't Believe in Jesus. New York:Feldheim Publishers, p. xvii.
- Saval, Malina Sarah. Proof of God. The Jerusalem Post, 9 May 2003.
- "Rabbi Aaron Parry". Penguin.com. Archived from the original on 29 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- "Meet the Staff". Shalhevet School. 2009–2010. Archived from the original on November 24, 2009. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- Wills, Adam (2003-06-19). "Kosher Dog Days of Summer". The Jewish Journal. Archived from the original on 30 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
- Wenig, Gaby (2004-12-30). "The World of Do-It-Yourself Judaism". Jewish Journal. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
|This biographical article about an American rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|