|Born||Aaron Bradley Rapoport
May 22, 1954
San Mateo County, California, USA
In a career that spans over three decades, Rapoport has photographed in a wide variety of areas including commercial photography. His photography of album/CD covers is particularly well known. One of his most famous cover photos is for the Supertramp album, Breakfast in America.
Presently, Rapoport continues to be active as a photographer and is based in Los Angeles, California.
|Album||Year||Artist or Group||Label|
|Lucky||1983||Marty Balin||EMI America|
|Feels Good To Feel Good||1987||Garry Glenn||Motown|
|Russell Hitchcock||1988||Russell Hitchcock||Artista|
|Love In The Fire||1984||Bobby King||Motown|
|Personal Attention||1988||Stacy Lattisaw||Motown|
|Plan B||2001||Huey Lewis and the News||Silvertone|
|Dancing on the Ceiling||1986||Lionel Richie||Motown|
|Breakfast in America||1979||Supertramp||A&M|
|To Be Continued...||1986||The Temptations||Gordy|
|Tiggi Clay||1984||Tiggi Clay||Morocco|
- Feels Good To Feel Good (Media notes). Garry Glenn. Hollywood, California: Motown Records. 1987.
- Love In The Fire (Media notes). Bobby King. Hollywood, California: Motown Records. 1984.
- Personal Attention (Media notes). Stacy Lattisaw. Hollywood, California: Motown Records. 1988.
- Dancing on the Ceiling (Media notes). Lionel Richie. Hollywood, California: Motown Records. 1986.
- Captured (Media notes). Rockwell. Hollywood, California: Motown Records. 1985.
- To Be Continued... (Media notes). The Temptations. Hollywood, California: Gordy Records. 1986.
- Tiggi Clay (Media notes). Tiggi Clay. Hollywood, California: Morocco Records. 1984.
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|