Aaron Simpson at the Dick Figures the Movie premiere
June 23, 1971 |
Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Colorado Boulder|
A native of Birmingham, Michigan, Simpson was a producer for Warner Bros. Animation's animated television series Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island, which debuted on Kids' WB. Simpson also helped develop the animated television series Johnny Test in 2004, producing the pilot that preceded the first season order. Aaron has been producing animation since 2001, starting with Jorge Gutierrez's El Macho, an online series of shorts for Sony Pictures Digital.
- R Blank, "How the web is changing Hollywood", Adobe Edge, 01 July 2006
- Sarah Baisley , "Aaron Simpson New JibJab Animation Production & Development VP", Animation World Network, 17 February 2006
- Rafat Ali, "Industry Moves: Turner; MySpace; JibJab", Gigaom, 17 February 2006
- Elmer-DeWitt, Philip, "Viral video: Apple's Steve Jobs is resurrected as a rap star", CNN.com, 26 February 2013
- Jillian Aubin, "YouTube Series 'Dick Figures' to Release Kickstarter-Financed Film", The Hollywood Reporter, 31 July 2013
- Denise Petski (26 August 2015). "Disney Television Animation Bolsters Executive Ranks". Deadline.com. (Penske Media Corporation). Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "THE NATIONAL TELEVISION ACADEMY ANNOUNCES 33RD ANNUAL DAYTIME EMMY AWARD NOMINATION", EmmyOnline.com', 8 February 2006
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|