|Public (BSE: 524208)|
|Industry||Basic Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Agro Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mr. Rajendra V Gogri, Vice chairman & MD|
|Revenue||₹12,911.9 million (US$190 million)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Aarti Corporate Services Ltd, Aarti Healthcare Ltd and Alchemie Europe Ltd.|
"Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)" is an Indian company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Aarti Industries owns businesses across India engaged in large scale production of various chemicals like benzene intermediaries,pharmaceuticals,surfactants etc. Aarti is One of the leading supplier to global manufacturers of Dyes, Pigments, Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals & rubber chemicals.Aarti is amongst the largest producers of Benzene-based basic and intermediate chemicals in India. It has corporate office in Mumbai & representatives in U.S.A & Europe.
The Company operates in four segments – basic chemicals, speciality chemicals, agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals. It has sixteen manufacturing units spread across Maharashtra and Gujarat and also has a research and development facility. The company's products include paranitrochlorobenzene (PNCB), orthonitrochlorobenzene (ONCB), paradichlorobenzene (PDCB), orthodichlorobenzene (ODCB), nitrobenzene, alkylated anilines and toluidines, chlorophenols, fluoro compounds and bulk drug intermediates. It operates in United States of America, Europe, Japan and India. Its subsidiaries include Aarti Corporate Services Ltd, Aarti Healthcare Ltd and Alchemie Europe Ltd.
- "Aarti Industries Limited | Contact Us". Aartigroup.com. Archived from the original on 25 September 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- "ARTIIND History | Aarti Industries Ltd Company History & Profile". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- "Aarti Industries Limited | Company Profile". Aartigroup.com. Archived from the original on 10 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-03.
- "Aarti Industries: Buy". The Hindu Business Line. 18 December 2005. Retrieved 2010-10-03.