|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Aastrup is a little village in eastern Falster, Denmark, located 6 km (3.7 mi) southwest of Stubbekøbing. Aastrup Church, built in the Romanesque style, has frescos from the 13th and 15th century.
The first documented reference to the village dates from 1419 when it was called Østrup.
- Maps (Map). Google Maps.
- Kirsten Weber-Andersen, Otto Norn, Aage Roussell, Gertrud Købke Knudsen, "Tingsted Kirke", Danmarks kirker: Maribo amt, Volume 8, 1951, Nationalmuseet, pages 1345–1358. (Danish) Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Åstrup", Historisk Atlas. (Danish) Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "Stubbekøbing - Nykøbing - Nysted Banen (Stubbekøbingbanen)", Jernbanen.dk. (Danish) Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "2 - Stationer: (Stubbekøbing) - Nykøbing F.", EVP Danmark. (Danish) Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Stations on the Stubbekøbing–Nykøbing Railway with photographs of Aastrup, c. 1950
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|