|Directed by||J. Vetrivendhan|
|Produced by||S. Balaji|
|Music by||Srikanth Deva|
Box Office Productions
The project was announced in March 2008 with the production house announcing that they had audaciously signed Meera Jasmine to feature alongside a newcomer in their new project titled Deivamagan - though the title was changed after pressure from the makers of an old film with the same name. The director, debutant Vetrivendhan, revealed that the team initially wanted to title the film as Deiva Magan as the film revolved around a psychotic character but later opted to call it Aathi Narayana after the lead character's name. Shooting took place throughout late 2008 and in early 2009 with the November rains hampering progress.
Happy New Year - S P B Charan, Preethi Samyuktha Idha Idha - Haricharan Kanna Nee - Sadhana Sargam Karuppayee - Simbhu, Roshini Twinkle - Karthik, Suchithra
- "Ban on re-using 'Deivamagan' title". Chennaionline.com. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "The power of love - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Times News Network. 2009-08-26. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "'Deiva Magan' is now 'Adhi Narayana' - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2008-09-22. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Heavy downpour halts shooting - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2008-11-27. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Perarasu takes dig at heroines - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2009-08-25. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
- "Friday Fiesta - Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. 2012-04-27. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|