|Compilation album by Die Ärzte|
|Released||21 October 1987|
|Label||CBS Schallplatten GmbH|
|Producer||Die Ärzte (tracks 1, 3-7)
Manne Praeker (track 2)
|Die Ärzte chronology|
The indexed songs were, at the time, "Geschwisterliebe", "Claudia hat 'nen Schäferhund" and "Schlaflied". By now - February 2012, only "Geschwisterliebe" is in the index.
Ab 18 includes, among other things, the indexed song "Geschwisterliebe" and "Claudia hat 'nen Schäferhund" at the time of the release of the album songs indexed and "Schlaflied". Other songs of the record are "Sweet Sweet Gwendoline", which already appeared on Die Ärzte and was not indicated, however, was controversial because of the glorification of sadomasochism was, as well as new songs, "Sie kratzt, sie stinkt sie klebt"," Helmut K. ", is claiming that Helmut Kohl tyrannize his wife, and from which it later falsely stated that it had been banned in Bavaria, and "Claudia II", the sequel to "Claudia hat nen Schäferhund." After the suicide of Hannelore Kohl In 2001, Die Ärzte distanced themselves from the song "Helmut K." and played it a few years no longer at their concerts until she on 29 December 2006 at the concert in SO36 in Berlin took back into the set.
The album Ab 18 was indicated on 31 October 1987. However, Die Ärzte were the Federal Department for Media Harmful to Young anticipated and had a sticker on the CD with the label "This CD may not be made for reasons of protection of minors Young people under 18 are sold and not publicly advertised. "appropriate. The inner cover itself was indexed on 31 December 1987 as well. In the track list of the LP in the first edition there was a spelling mistake: Gwendoline was written with y instead of i, this was the second edition is no longer the case. The album, despite its indexing position 33 in the German album charts. There was no single extractions.
- "Sie kratzt, sie stinkt, sie klebt" [She scratches, she stinks, she sticks] (Urlaub/Urlaub) – 2:31
- "Geschwisterliebe" [Sibling love (Urlaub/Urlaub) – 4:11
- "Helmut K." (Felsenheimer, Liebing, Urlaub/Felsenheimer, Liebing, Urlaub) – 2:34
- "Claudia hat 'nen Schäferhund" [Claudia has a German shepherd] (Urlaub/Urlaub) – 2:00
- "Claudia II" (Urlaub/Urlaub) – 2:30
- "Sweet Sweet Gwendoline" (Urlaub/Urlaub) – 2:55
- "Schlaflied" [Lullaby (Urlaub/Urlaub) – 4:30
- "Sie kratzt, sie stinkt, sie klebt" is sung from the perspective of a man who is in love with a disgusting girl.
- "Geschwisterliebe" is about incest between siblings.
- "Helmut K." depicts Helmut Kohl as a wife-beater, stating that he is just a man like every other.
- "Claudia hat 'nen Schäferhund" is about zoophilia, between a woman and a dog.
- "Claudia II" is the sequel to "Claudia hat 'nen Schäferhund"; now Claudia has a horse. There is also a third song, found on Live – Nach uns die Sintflut and Das Beste von kurz nach früher bis jetze, where Claudia tries with a man, but fails, ending up with a humpback whale.
- "Sweet Sweet Gwendoline" is about bondage; the title is from the Sweet Gwendoline comic series; Gwendoline is also Die Ärzte's mascot; the song features lines at the beginning and in the end, which were not on the "Die Ärzte" version.
- "Schlaflied" is about a monster coming and eating you after you fall asleep.
- Farin Urlaub – guitar, vocals
- Bela Felsenheimer – drums, vocals
- Hagen Liebing – bass guitar on 1, 3, 5
- Hans Runge – bass guitar on 4, 7
- Manne Praeker – bass guitar on 2, 6