|Industry||Public Opinion Research|
Strategic Communications Advice
Human Resources and Organizational Research
Charitable giving and philanthropy
Non-profits and associations
|David Coletto (CEO) |
Bruce Anderson (Chair)
Tim Powers (Managing Director)
Abacus Data is a Canadian polling and market research firm based in Ottawa, Ontario. It was founded in August 2010, soon after its founder David Coletto graduated from the University of Calgary with a PhD in political science.
In 2013, Bruce Anderson joined Abacus Data as Chairman. Tim Powers of Summa Strategies is the firm's Managing Director.
- Abacus Data Launches Archived January 26, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- "Grad official pollster for Sun News". UToday. University of Calgary. June 30, 2011. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- For example: Barbara Yaffe (February 21, 2012). "Mulcair is NDP leadership front-runner, but B.C. members hold cards". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved March 5, 2012.
An Abacus Data Internet survey of 1,000 respondents…
- For example: Éric Grenier (October 7, 2011). "Pollsters did better – but still missed mark – in Ontario". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "Bruce Anderson, Chairman, Abacus Data - GLOBE Series". Retrieved July 15, 2016.
- Company website
- Company blog
- Bea Vongdouangchanh (October 4, 2010). "Heard on the Hill: New polling firm to probe decision-makers…" (pdf). The Hill Times. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "New pollster Abacus makes a splash". David Akin's On the Hill. December 7, 2010. Archived from the original on December 25, 2011. Retrieved March 8, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Sean Copeland (March 2011). "David Coletto CEO of Abacus Data – An Interview with a Market Research Expert". New Market Research. Archived from the original on May 17, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|