Abada railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Kolkata Suburban Railway station|
|Location||Abada, Howrah district|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Structure type||Standard on-ground station|
|Fare zone||Suth Eastern Railway|
The Howrah-Kharagpur line was opened in 1900.
The Howrah-Panskura stretch has three lines.
The Howrah-Kharagpur line was electrified in 1967-69.
Abada railway station handles around 6,000 passengers every day.
- "ABB/Abada". India Rail Info.
- Combined suburban Time Table - Eastern Railway, Metro Railway, South Eastern Railway
- "Major events in formation of S.E.Railway". South Eastern Railway. Archived from the original on 1 April 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Howrah-Pune AC Duronto Express". indiarailinfo. Archived from the original on 18 November 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "History of Electrification". IRFCA. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "Abada (ABB)". Indian Rail Enquiry. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
|This article about a railway station in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|