From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Abaddon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction".
Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Abaddon, a powerful demon on the TV series Supernatural
- Abaddon, a creature that appears in Torchwood episode "End of Days"
- Abaddon the Despoiler, in the Games Workshop's 40k universe
- Matthew Abaddon, in the TV series Lost
- Serilda of Abadon, in the TV series Sleepy Hollow
- Abaddon (band), a Polish band
- Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the band Venom
- Abaddon (Boondox album), a 2014 album by Southern rapper Boondox
- Abadon (novel), an 1893 work by Slovenian author Janez Mencinger
- Abaddon Industries, Amy Jellicoe's employer in the HBO show Enlightened
- "Abaddon" (The Outer Limits), a season 6 episode of the second incarnation of The Outer Limits
- Abaddon (typeface), a typeface designed by Dave Nalle
- Abaddon Books, an imprint of Rebellion Developments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abaddon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.