Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Abaddon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abaddon is a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "a place of destruction".
Abaddon or Abadon may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Abaddon (Supernatural), a powerful demon on the TV series Supernatural
- Abaddon the Despoiler, in the Games Workshop's 40k universe
- Matthew Abaddon, in the TV series Lost
- Serilda of Abadon, in the TV series Sleepy Hollow
- Abaddon, the Lord of Avernus, a playable hero in the video game Dota 2
- Abaddon (black metal) An Italian band
- Abaddon (band), a Polish band
- Anthony "Abaddon" Bray, former drummer of the band Venom
- Abaddon (album), a 2014 album by Southern rapper Boondox
- Abaddon's Bolero, final track on Emerson, Lake and Palmer's album Trilogy
- Abadon (novel), an 1893 work by Slovenian author Janez Mencinger
- Abaddon Industries, Amy Jellicoe's employer in the HBO show Enlightened
- "Abaddon" (The Outer Limits), a season 6 episode of the second incarnation of The Outer Limits
- Abaddon (typeface), a typeface designed by Dave Nalle
- Abaddon Books, an imprint of Rebellion Developments
- "Abaddon", the pseudonym used by cartoonist Tom Parkinson-Morgan for Kill Six Billion Demons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abaddon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.