Abaeté Linhas Aéreas
|Operating bases||Salvador da Bahia|
|Headquarters||Lauro de Freitas, Brazil|
|Key people||Jorge Ney Barreto Mello (President)|
Abaeté Linhas Aéreas can trace its origins to Aerotáxi Abaeté, an air taxi airline established in 1979. In 1994, Aerotaxi Abaeté received authorization to establish a sister company called Abaeté Linhas Aéreas, dedicated to the operation of scheduled services. Both companies continue to offer services as charter and scheduled airlines and sometimes interchange aircraft.
In August 2011, Abaeté Linhas Aéreas operated scheduled services to the following destinations:
- Bom Jesus da Lapa – Bom Jesus da Lapa Airport
- Guanambi – Guanambi Airport
- Salvador da Bahia – Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport
- São Luís – Marechal Cunha Machado International Airport
As of December 2011, the fleet of Abaeté Linhas Aéreas includes the following aircraft:
|Embraer EMB 110P1 Bandeirante||2||–||19||1994|
Airline affinity program
Abaeté Linhas Aéreas had no Frequent Flyer Program.
- "Abaeté Linhas Aéreas (Brasil)" (in Portuguese). Aviação Brasil. Archived from the original on October 3, 2011. Retrieved June 4, 2010.
- Galante, Solange (April 2011), "Aviação Regional Brasileira: Expansão e crescimento", Flap Internacional (in Portuguese) (463), p. 42
- "Horários de voos" (in Portuguese). Abaeté Linhas Aéreas. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved August 10, 2011.
- "Frota atual das empresas brasileiras" (in Portuguese). Aeromuseu. December 31, 2011. Archived from the original on February 26, 2012. Retrieved January 2, 2012.