Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abai may refer to:
- Abai (martyr), saint of the Syrian Church
- Abai (opera), a 1944 opera in Kazakh
- Abaí, a town in Paraguay
- Abae, also spelt Abae, a city in ancient Phocis, Greece, site of the oracle of Apollo Abaios
- Abay Qunanbayuli (1845-1904), Kazakh poet and philosopher
- Abai University, a leading university in Kazakhstan
- ABAI (Association for Behavior Analysis International), a nonprofit organization supporting the science of behavior analysis and its development
- Abay (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.