From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abakan is the capital city of the Republic of Khakassia, Russia.
Abakan may also refer to:
- Abakan Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the City of Abakan in the Republic of Khakassia, Russia is incorporated as
- Abakan River, a river in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Abakan International Airport, an airport in the Republic of Khakassia, Russia
- Abakan-Avia, a Russian cargo airlines
- Abakan Range, a Siberian mountain range in Russia
- Abakan, alternative name of AN-94, a modern Russian assault rifle
- Abakans, fiber sculptures of Polish artist, Magdalena Abakanowicz
- Project Abakan, assault rifle selection trials held in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abakan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.