|Directed by||Fernando Spiner|
|Produced by||Eduardo Carneros
|Written by||Antonio Di Benedetto
Aballay (Spanish: Aballay, el hombre sin miedo) is a 2010 Argentine drama film directed by Fernando Spiner. The film was selected as the Argentine entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 84th Academy Awards, but it did not make the final shortlist.
- Pablo Cedrón as Aballay
- Nazareno Casero as Julián
- Claudio Rissi as El Muerto
- Mariana Anghileri as Juana
- Luis Ziembrowski as Torres
- Aníbal Guiser as Mercachifle
- Lautaro Delgado as Ángel
- Tobías Mitre as Julián Niño
- Horacio Fontova as Cordobés
- Gabriel Goity as Cura
- List of submissions to the 84th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Argentine submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 58. ISBN 978-1908215017.
- "La Argentina ya tiene su candidata al Oscar: Aballay, el hombre sin miedo". La Nacion. Retrieved 3 October 2011.
- "63 Countries Vie for 2011 Foreign Language Film Oscar". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 21 May 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2011.
- "9 Foreign Language Films Vie for Oscar". Archived from the original on 21 May 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|