Spanish film poster
|Directed by||Mario Mattoli|
|Produced by||Gaetano Rizzardi|
|Written by||Mario Mattoli|
|Starring||Corinne Luchaire |
|Music by||Salvatore Allegra|
|Edited by||Mario Serandrei|
|Distributed by||Grandi Film |
Abandonment (Italian: Abbandono) is a 1940 Italian historical drama film directed by Mario Mattoli and starring Corinne Luchaire, George Rigaud and Maria Denis.  It was shot at the Cinecittà Studios in Rome. The film's sets were designed by the art director Guido Fiorini.
In the 1830s, there is shock when the son of a wealthy shipowner returns from a distant voyage with a new wife.
- Corinne Luchaire as Anna
- George Rigaud as Capitano Stefano Courier
- Maria Denis as Maria, sua sorella
- Camillo Pilotto as Moran
- Lia Orlandini as La signora Courier
- Osvaldo Valenti as Leonard
- Enrico Glori as Il marito di Maria
- Sandro Ruffini as Pierre Courier
- Giulietta De Riso as Dolores
- Nerio Bernardi as Ridaud
- Carlo Duse as Richard
- Nino Marchesini as Il medico
- Enrico Lancia & Fabio Melelli. Attori stranieri del nostro cinema. Gremese Editore, 2006.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|