This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Manchester Business School, University of Manchester|
|Occupation||Digital Marketing, Venture Funding and Technology Business|
|Years active||2010 — present|
|Known for||Founding Wild Fusion Limited|
|Title||Founder and CEO of Wild Fusion Limited|
Abasiama Idaresit is a Nigeria-born technology entrepreneur and founder and CEO of Wild Fusion Limited, a digital marketing agency with offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya. Forbes Magazine named him among “Ten African Internet Millionaires To Watch" in 2013.
Idaresit started his business with $250 seed funding and built it into a multi million company across three African countries. He has worked to empower businesses and enable African startups to succeed using technology like Baby M. He advocates for early adoption of technology among African businesses.
Early life and education
Idaresit was born in Calabar, Nigeria and attended primary and secondary education in Nigeria including Federal Government Colleges in Ido-ani and Ikot Ekpene.
Idaresit has been involved with the EDDI Education for Democracy and Development Initiative using accessible technologies to empower the visually impaired among other technology focused social initiatives. He is a graduate of Information Systems and Management and a subject matter expert with the Digital Marketing Institute of Ireland. Idaresit founded Wild Fusion Limited in 2010.
In 2013, he was voted most inspiring tech CEO in Nigeria. He was named by Forbes magazine among top 10 African internet millionaires to watch, and was also listed by a Paris based think tank among the top 100 African economic leaders of the future.
- "Most Inspiring Tech CEO". www.newtelegraphng.com. Retrieved 2018-11-29.
- "Forbes Magazine". www.newtelegraphng.com. Retrieved 2018-11-29.
- Ten African Internet Millionaires To Watch. Mfonobong Nsehe. Retrieved AUG 6, 2013.
- Abas Idaresit - Technology Entrepreneur & Wild Fusion Founder. Nitracle - Abasiama Idaresit - Technology Entrepreneur & Wild Fusion Founder. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- How a Nigerian Internet Start-up Grew Revenue from $250 to $1 Million in 3 Years. Tolu Ogunlesi. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- Nigeria is littered with opportunities, says technology entrepreneur. Dinfin Mulupi. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- African Trendsetter: Abasiama Idaresit. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- INSIGHT-African tech startups aim to power growing economies. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- We'll continue to enable African businesses to succeed, using technology: Abasiama Idaresit, Founder & MD, Wild Fusion (Video). Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- PROFILE: ABASIAMA IDARESIT FOUNDER AND CEO OF WILD FUSION. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- Wild Fusion wins at MWA 2016. Guardian TV. Retrieved April 29, 2016.