Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abassi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abassi may refer to:
- Abassi, the Supreme Creator in the pantheon of the Nigerian Efik people
- Abassi cotton, a variety of Egyptian cotton, grown in lower Egypt
- Abassi Boinaheri (born 1976), French footballer
- Houcine Abassi (born 1947), Tunisian politician
- Ines Abassi (born 1982), Tunisian poet and journalist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abassi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.