Abassi may refer to:
- Abassi, the Supreme Creator in the pantheon of the Nigerian Efik people
- Abassi cotton, a variety of Egyptian cotton, grown in lower Egypt
People with the given name
- Abassi Boinaheri (born 1976), French footballer
People with the surname
- Houcine Abassi (born 1947), Tunisian politician
- Ines Abassi (born 1982), Tunisian poet and journalist
- Shahid Khaqan Abassi, Pakistani Prime Minister
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abassi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.