From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ABBA is a Swedish pop music group.
Abba may also refer to:
- ABBA (album), a self-titled album by the Swedish pop music group ABBA
- ABBA: The Movie, a feature-length film about the pop group ABBA's 1977 Australian tour
- ABBA, in poetry, a rhyming pattern of a quatrain
- Abba Abba, a short novel by Anthony Burgess
- Abba Seafood, a Swedish seafood products company
- A-B-B-A, a term used for a diesel electric locomotive lashup consisting of two cabless B units sandwiched between two cab A units
Personal names and honorifics
- Ab (Semitic), also aba or abba, word for father in Aramaic
- Abba (surname)
- Abba (given name), and honorific
- Abba, Anambra State, a place in Anambra State, Nigeria
- Abba, Imo, a place in Imo State, Nigeria
- Abba River, a river in Western Australia
- ABA (disambiguation)
- Aba (disambiguation)
- Abas (disambiguation)
- Abu (disambiguation)
- Av, the eleventh month of the civil year and the fifth month of the ecclesiastical year on the Hebrew calendar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.