Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Abbas or abbas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abbas may refer to:
Abbas is Medieval Latin for "abbot", and is an element in a number of place names in England. Abbas is a common Islamic name, and is an element in a number of place names in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Al Abbas Mosque, shrine, Karbala
- Abbas Combe, Somerset
- Bradford Abbas, Dorset
- Cerne Abbas, Dorset
- Compton Abbas, Dorset
- Itchen Abbas, Hampshire
- Melbury Abbas, Dorset
- Milton Abbas, Dorset
- Winterbourne Abbas, Dorset
- Abbas, Ahvaz, Khuzestan Province
- Abbas, Behbahan, Khuzestan Province
- Abbas, Ramshir, Khuzestan Province
- Abbas, Dowreh, Lorestan Province
- Abbas Barfi, Lorestan Province
- Abbas-e Kalpat, Lorestan Province
- Bon Abbas, Lorestan Province
- Dar Pir Abbas, Lorestan Province
- Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib, uncle Prophet Muhammad.
- Abbas (name), an Arabic surname and given name
- Mahmoud Abbas (born 1935), Palestinian president
- Suleiman Abbas, Syrian politician
- Abbas (photographer) (1944–2018), Iranian photojournalist member of Magnum
- Abbas (actor) (born 1975), Indian actor
- Abbas Maroufi (born 1957), Iranian author
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abbas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.