St Edmund's Church, Abbess Roding
|Abbess Roding shown within Essex|
|Population||(2011)427 (parish population)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Abbess Roding is located in the west of Essex, 8.4 km (5.2 mi) north of Chipping Ongar, between Harlow in the west and 14.5 km (9.0 mi) from the county town of Chelmsford in the east. The village is in the district of Epping Forest and in the parliamentary constituency of Brentwood & Ongar. The village is served by Abbess Beauchamp and Berners Roding Parish Council.
- Abbess Roding Archived November 23, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Abbess, Beauchamp and Berners Roding Parish Council - Key Contacts". www.eppingforestdc.gov.uk. Retrieved 2007-01-21.
- Williams, Ann; G H Martin. Domesday Book: A Complete Translation. London: Penguin. pp. 1012; 1303. ISBN 978-0-14-143994-5.
Media related to Abbess Roding at Wikimedia Commons
- http://www.essexchurches.info - Abbess Roding Church on Essex Churches website
- Map of Abbess Roding conservation Area
|This Essex location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|