This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Although located just outside the boundaries, its local football club is Abbey Hey F.C..
- 7: Ashton-under-Lyne – Gorton – Reddish – Stockport
- 7A: Ashton-under-Lyne – Gorton – Reddish – Stockport
- 7B: Ashton-under-Lyne – Droylsden – Reddish – Stockport
- 171: Newton Heath – Gorton – Levenshulme – East Didsbury – Withington Hospital
- 172: Newton Heath – Gorton – Levenshulme – West Didsbury – Chorlton-cum-Hardy
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2018)
Following a boundary review in 2017 the Local Government Boundary Commission for England announced that Abbey Hey would form part of a new electoral ward named Gorton and Abbey Hey for the local elections 2018. Abbey Hey had previously been part of Gorton North electoral ward.
- "Afzal Khan MP". parliament.uk. UK Parliament. Retrieved 3 February 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- LGBCE (April 2017). Final recommendations on the new electoral arrangements for Manchester City Council (PDF). Local Government Boundary Commission for England. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 February 2018.