Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Subsidiary of Omnicom Group|
|Alex Grieve & Adrian Rossi (ECD), Cilla Snowball CBE (Group Chairman and CEO) Ian Pearman (CEO)|
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO (AMV BBDO) is an advertising agency that works with over 85 brands, including BT, Diageo, Walkers and Mars. AMV campaigns may incorporate digital, social, experiential, print or broadcast media.
- Walkers Sandwich
- Snickers 'You're not you when you're hungry'
- The National Lottery '#pleasenotthem'
In August 2016 the agency lost the Sainsbury's account, that it had held for 35 years, to Wieden+Kennedy.
Additionally, their work with Bodyform gained media attention as well as Mog's Christmas Calamity.
- "Company Website". Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- "Sainsbury's moves £60m ad account to Wieden & Kennedy". Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "AMV BBDO".
- The One Club Hall of Fame: David Abbott
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO launches social media unit, Anne Cassidy, 17 March 2011, Campaign.
- AMV launches specialist data analytics arm, Anne Cassidy, 14 July 2011, Campaign.
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|