Abby & Brittany
|Abby & Brittany|
|Written by||Beth Glover|
|Directed by||Beth Glover|
|Starring||Abigail and Brittany Hensel|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Bill Hayes
|Location(s)||Saint Paul, Minnesota|
|Running time||21 minutes per episode|
|Original release||August 28– October 2, 2012|
|Related shows||The Oprah Winfrey Show
Joined for Life
Joined for Life: Abby and Brittany Turn 16
Extraordinary People: The Twins Who Share a Body
Abby & Brittany was an American reality show on TLC starring 22-year-old conjoined twins Abigail and Brittany Hensel that premiered on August 28, 2012. The show features their graduation from Bethel University, subsequent job search, and their travels in Europe. It was broadcast on BBC Three in the UK in April and May 2013, as three 60-minute episodes.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"22nd Birthday Bash"||August 28, 2012|
|The girls celebrate their 22nd birthday with some friends.|
|2||"Spring Break, Here We Come"||August 28, 2012|
|The girls go to spring break in Texas for a relaxing vacation, but they must also start thinking about their first job interview.|
|3||"Road Trip!"||September 4, 2012|
|The women go to Chicago with friends before graduation, and they spend the weekend eating pizza, riding Segways and getting a bird's-eye view of the city from a skyscraper.|
|4||"Graduation"||September 4, 2012|
|The women are ready to graduate from college, but first have to complete a student-teaching assignment with a class of fourth-graders.|
|5||"London"||September 11, 2012|
|Abby, Brittany and two friends visit London, where they go sightseeing, enjoy a traditional high tea and try out their British accents.|
|6||"Italy"||September 18, 2012|
|Abby, Brittany and two friends visit Italy, where they tour Venice via gondola and take a trip to Rome to throw coins in the Trevi Fountain|
|7||"Big Moves"||September 25, 2012|
|Abby & Brittany pack up and prepare to move to their new house while enjoying the last days of their summer. Also, their friend visits from England and the girls host a Memorial Day cookout.|
|8||"The Real World"||October 2, 2012|
|Abby & Brittany prepare for their first job in the real world. They also must make time to move into and decorate their new house.|
- Nemetz, Dave. "Conjoined twins 'Abby & Brittany' get their own reality show". YahooTV. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Sharing everything life has to throw at them: Extraordinary story of conjoined twins charted in new reality show . . . just don't ask about boyfriends". Daily Mail. 9 August 2012. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Murray, Rheana (9 August 2012). "Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined 22-year-old twins, get their own reality TV series". New York Daily News. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Abby and Brittany: Joined for Life". BBC Online. Retrieved April 25, 2013.
- TLC TV Listings: Abby & Brittany