From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abby or Abbie is a given name. It may also refer to:
- Abby (film), a 1974 blaxploitation/horror film about a woman possessed by an African demon
- Abby (TV series), a 2003 television series starring Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- Tropical Storm Abby (disambiguation), three tropical cyclones each in the Atlantic Ocean and Western Pacific Ocean
- Andrew Arthur Abbie (1905-1976), Australian anatomist and anthropologist
- ABBY, former book award of the American Booksellers Association, now called the Indies Choice Book Awards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.