Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan
|Abd Al-Aziz Al-Fawzan|
|Other names||Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan|
|Alma mater||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University|
Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan (Arabic: فوزان، عبد العزيز بن فوزان بن صالح) is an Islamic scholar and author in Saudi Arabia. He is also known as Abd al-Aziz b. Fawzan al-Fawzan and Abd Al-Aziz Al-Fawzan.
Background and education
He is a Saudi Professor of Islamic Law at Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University and a member of the Teacher’s Board, al-Imam University. In the past, he taught at the Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America (IIASA).
Al-Fawzan speaks frequently on Saudi TV, and has reportedly been highly critical of Christianity and the United States. Of Christians he has reportedly said, "Someone who denies Allah, worships Christ, son of Mary, and claims that God is one third of a trinity – so you like these things he says and does? Don’t you hate the faith of such a polytheist who says God is one third of a trinity, or who worships Christ, son of Mary?"
Al-Fawzan, however, further commented that Muslims should have positive hatred, which is to feel compassion and mercy and to try to help people convert to Islam and submit to one god. Of America and the 2008 economic crisis, he said, "America is collapsing, according to the same scenario of the Russian collapse." 
Abdul Razzaq al-Mahdi, Nabil Al-Awadi, Tariq Abdelhaleem, and Hani al-Sibai who are linked to Al-Qaeda, in addition to others like Adnan al-Aroor, Abd Al-Aziz Al-Fawzan, Mohamad al-Arefe, Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdullah Al Shaykh and others were included on a death list by ISIS.
- Al-Imam University website
- Saudi Cleric Who Taught in U.S. On Al-Majd TV memri.org, October 29, 2008
- Saudi Professor of Islamic Law Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan Calls for "Positive Hatred" of Christians memritv.org, December 16, 2005
- Saudi Cleric Abd Al-Aziz Fawzan Al-Fawzan: Allah Be Praised, America Is Collapsing; If the Skulls of America's Victims Were Placed One on Top of the Other, the Pile Would Be Higher than the WTC memritv.org, October 7, 2008
- "ISIS Launches Campaign Calling To Kill Prominent Islamic Clerics Such As Yousuf Al-Qaradawi, Saudi Mufti 'Abd Al-'Aziz Aal Al-Sheikh, Former Egyptian Chief Mufti 'Ali Gum'a". MEMRI. February 14, 2017.
- Video of Fozan
- Saudi Sheik: Women must submit to husband's sexual desires
- Muslim Cleric explains why women shouldn't drive
|This article about a Saudi Arabian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a translator from Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|