Abdelaziz Ben Dhia
Abdelaziz Ben Dhia (19 December 1936, Moknine - 23 February 2015) served as the Tunisian Special Adviser to the President and Spokesman of the Republic under former President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali. In the aftermath of the 2010–2011 Tunisian revolution, he was placed under house arrest.
- CIA World Leaders Archived June 29, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- A Directory of World Leaders & Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: 2008-2009 Edition, Arc Manor, 2008, p. 406 
- Hadeel Al-Shalchi and Bouazza Ben Bouazza, 'Tunisian police crack down on ex Ben Ali allies', Huffington Post, January 23, 2011 
- Associated Press, 'Ben Ali allies put under house arrest', The Independent, Monday, 24 January 2011 
- Frida Dahmani, à Tunis (23 February 2015). "Tunisie - Tunisie : décès d'Abdelaziz Ben Dhia, ex-homme de confiance de Ben Ali". JEUNEAFRIQUE.COM. Retrieved 9 April 2015.
|This article about a Tunisian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|