|Minister-Delegate for National Defense|
Assumed office |
2 December 2010
Abbas El Fassi|
|Preceded by||Abderrahmane Sbai|
|General Secretary of the Ministry of Finance|
July 2003 – 2 December 2010
|Head of the Treasury and External Finances|
1998 – July 2003
|Occupation||civil servant, politician|
Abdellatif Loudiyi (Arabic: عبد اللطيف لودييي) is a Moroccan civil servant and politician. Since 2 August 2010, he has served as Minister-Delegate for National Defense, succeeding Abderrahmane Sbai. Before this appointment, he was a career civil servant who worked at the Ministry of Finance; he was General Secretary of the Ministry of Finance from 2003 to 2010. Few details about him have filtrated in the Moroccan press.
- "Des consécrations méritées". La Gazette du Maroc. 28 July 2003. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "Le Souverain nomme Abdellatif Loudiyi à la tête de l'Administration de la défense nationale". Le Matin. 10 December 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "A. Loudiyi, nouveau ministre chargé de l'Administration de la Défense nationale". Albayane. 3 December 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "SM le Roi nomme M. Abdellatif Loudiyi ministre délégué auprès du Premier ministre chargé de l'Administration de la Défense nationale". L'Opinion. 3 December 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- Y M (18 January 2001). "Abellatif Loudiyi, directeur du Trésor et des Finances Extérieures". l'Economiste. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
|This article about a Moroccan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|