|Full name||Abdelnasser Ouadah|
|Date of birth||September 13, 1975|
|Place of birth||Forbach, France|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1996–1997||→ Épinal (loan)||21||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 28 April 2011 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Ouadah has previously played for Nancy, Épinal, Niort, AC Ajaccio, FC Metz, CS Sedan Ardennes and Montpellier. The 34-year-old midfielder left after six months with LB Châteauroux and joined to FC Istres.
He was originally part of the Algerian 2004 African Nations Cup team, who finished second in their group in the first round of competition before being defeated by Morocco in the quarter-finals. However, he left the team after their first group game against Cameroon when the coach decided to bring in Hocine Achiou and leave him on the bench. He was called up to the team on two more occasions but did not reply present to either one of them.
National team statistics
|Algeria national team|
His brother, Mohamed, is a soccer trainer in Moselle.
- "Player profile". National-Football-Teams.com.
- Abdelnasser Ouadah – French league stats at LFP
- Abdelnasser Ouadah at National-Football-Teams.com
- Abdelnasser Ouadah at FootballDatabase.eu
|This biographical article relating to Algerian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|