Abdon ("servile") may refer to the following places or people:
- Abdon (biblical place), a Levitical city mentioned in the Hebrew Bible
- Abdon, Shropshire, a village in Shropshire, England
- Abdon (Judges), the son of Hillel, a Pirathonite, the twelfth judge of Israel; also probably Bedan
- The son of Micah, one of those whom Josiah sent to the prophetess Huldah; also known as Achbor
- Abdon (biblical figure), several minor biblical figures
- One of two saints and martyrs, Abdon and Sennen, killed on the same day
- Abdón Porte (1880–1918), Uruguayan footballer
- Abdón Prats (born 1992), Spanish footballer
- Abdón Reyes (born 1981), Bolivian football midfielder
- Abdón Saavedra (1872–1942), Vice President of Bolivia from 1926 to 1930
- Abdon Sgarbi (1903–1929), Italian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abdon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.