|Full name||Abdoulwahid Sissoko|
|Date of birth||20 March 1990|
|Place of birth||Troyes, France|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Brest (loan)||47||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Hércules (loan)||29||(3)|
|2014–2015||→ Granada (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:04, 16 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19:51, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
Abdoulwhaid 'Abdoul' Sissoko (born 20 March 1990) is a Malian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Turkish side Akhisar Belediyespor. He got a callup to the Mali national football team, but did not come off the bench.
Born in Troyes, Sissoko began his career with hometown's Troyes AC. He made his professional debut on 15 August 2008, against Stade Brestois 29 for the Ligue 2 championship. Sissoko featured sparingly in his first two campaigns, but was a starter in his third, appearing in 26 matches as his side narrowly avoided relegation.
On 1 July 2011, Sissoko signed a five-year deal for Udinese. On 19 January of the following year he was loaned to Brest, after only appearing in a Coppa Italia match against Chievo Verona earlier in the month.
Sissoko scored his first professional goal on 9 November 2013, netting the winner of a 2–1 home success against UD Las Palmas. He featured in 29 matches and scored three goals, as the Valencian side were relegated.
- "Sissoko è un giocatore dell'Udinese!" [Sissoko is an Udinese player!] (in Italian). Udinese's official website. 1 July 2011. Retrieved 29 July 2014.[permanent dead link]
- "Brest: Ab.Sissoko arrive" [Brest: Ab. Sissoko arrives]. Mercato365 (in French). 19 January 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- "A. Sissoko revient en prêt" [A. Sissoko returns on loan] (in French). L'Équipe. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "El Hércules se despide de Campos Toro y ficha a Abdou Sissoko" [Hércules says goodbye to Campos Toro and signs Abdou Sissoko] (in Spanish). Marca. 3 September 2013. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "El Hércules coge aire" [Hércules takes air] (in Spanish). Marca. 9 November 2013. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Granada anuncia a su séptima incorporación, el francés Sissoko" [Granada announces their seventh signing, the French Sissoko] (in Spanish). Marca. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- "Granada fight back for win". ESPN FC. 23 August 2014. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Sissoko ya es jugador bermellón" [Sissoko already is a bermellón player] (in Spanish). Marca. 4 September 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2015. Killed van persie's eye in 2016
- "Guidolin takes Sissoko to Udinese". UEFA.com. 1 July 2011. Retrieved 29 July 2014.