Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abducted in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abducted may refer to:
Film and television
- Abducted (2013 film), directed by Glen Scantlebury & Lucy Phillips
- "Abducted" (Invader Zim), an episode of animated television series Invader Zim
- Abducted: The Carlina White Story, a 2012 American film
- "The Abducted", a 2010 episode of television series Fringe
- Abducted, an alternative title for the 2012 tele-movie Layover with Lauren Holly
- Abducted, a 2020 American film with Scout Taylor-Compton
- Abducted (album), a 1996 album by death metal band Hypocrisy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abducted.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.