|Abducted: The Carlina White Story|
|Written by||Elizabeth Hunter|
|Directed by||Vondie Curtis-Hall|
|Theme music composer||Terence Blanchard|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company||Pilgrim Studios|
|Release||October 6, 2012|
Abducted: The Carlina White Story is a Lifetime television film about Carlina White, who was abducted as an infant by Ann Pettway from a New York hospital and solved her own kidnapping and reunited with her biological parents 23 years later. The case is reported to be the first known infant abduction from a New York hospital. On July 30, 2012, Pettway was sentenced in a New York court to 12 years in prison for kidnapping Carlina. The movie premiered on October 6, 2012.
In August 1987, new parents Joy White (Shepherd) and Carl Tyson (Cross) took their 19-day-old daughter Carlina to Harlem Hospital in New York City with a high fever. Ann Pettway (Ellis), who had suffered a series of miscarriages and was desperate for a baby, posed as a hospital nurse and walked out of the hospital with Carlina hidden from view. While Joy and Carl desperately searched for their daughter over the years, Pettway was raising Carlina (Palmer) as Nejdra "Netty" Nance in Bridgeport, Connecticut, a mere 45 miles from New York City. As Carlina grew older, she began to suspect that Ann was not her real mother and launched her own investigation. After contacting the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Carlina was reunited with her parents in January 2011. On July 30, 2012, following a trial, Pettway was found guilty for kidnapping Carlina and was sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- "Abducted: The Carlina White Story". Pilgrim Studios. July 30, 2012. Archived from the original on August 7, 2014. Retrieved January 5, 2014.
- "Lifetime's 'Abducted: The Carlina White Story' To Premiere Saturday October 6". TV by the Numbers. August 28, 2012. Archived from the original on September 5, 2012. Retrieved October 2, 2012.
- "Abducted: The Carlina White Story". AIDY Reviews. March 9, 2013. Archived from the original on May 6, 2013. Retrieved June 15, 2013.
- "Review: "Abducted: The Carlina White Story"". Variety. October 3, 2013. Archived from the original on June 28, 2017. Retrieved June 15, 2013.
- "Saturday's Cable Ratings: College Football Tops Demos for ESPN". The Futon Critic. Archived from the original on December 9, 2012. Retrieved October 9, 2012.
- "Cable Top 25: 'Monday Night Football' Again Tops Cable Viewership for the Week Ending October 7, 2012". TV By the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 11, 2012. Retrieved October 9, 2012.