Abduction (1975 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Joseph Zito|
|Produced by||Kent E. Carroll|
|Written by||Kent E. Carroll|
|Based on||Black Abductor (novel)
by Harrison James
|Music by||Ronald Frangipane
|Edited by||James Macreading|
|Distributed by||Venture Distributors|
Abduction is a 1975 American thriller film directed by Joseph Zito, produced and written by Kent E. Carroll and based on the novel Black Abductor by Harrison James. It stars Gregory Rozakis, David Pendleton and Judith-Marie Bergan and was first released in the U.S. on October 24, 1975. A young newspaper heiress is kidnapped and brutalised by a group of radicals and becomes sympathetic to their cause.
- Gregory Rozakis - Frank
- Judith-Marie Bergan - Patricia
- David Pendleton - Dory
- Leif Erickson - Mr. Prescott
- Dorothy Malone - Mrs. Prescott
- Presley Caton - Angie
- Catherine Lacy - Carol
- Andrew Rohrer - Michael
- Lawrence Tierney - FBI Agent
- Andrew Bloch - Jake
- "Abduction (1975)". letterboxd.com. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- Ebert, Roger. "The Abduction Movie Review & Film Summary (1975) - Roger Ebert". www.rogerebert.com. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- "Movie Review - - The Screen: 'Abduction' - NYTimes.com". www.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
- "Abduction". www.afi.com. Retrieved 2016-10-19.
|This exploitation film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|