Abdul Aziz of Perak
|Abdul Aziz Shah|
|Sultan of Perak|
Signature of the Federation of Malaya Agreement, 1948, and the State Agreements, at King's House, Kuala Lumpur, on Wednesday 21st January, 1948. His Highness the Sultan of Perak.
|Sultan of Perak|
|Reign||14 August 1938 – 27 March 1948|
|Predecessor||Iskandar of Perak|
|Successor||Yusuf Izzuddin Shah of Perak|
14 November 1887|
Teluk Anson, Perak, Federated Malay States, British Malaya
|Died||26 March 1948
Rest House Lumut, Perak, Malaya
|Burial||Al-Ghufran Royal Mausoleum, Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaya|
|Spouse||Raja Shah Alam Khadija binti Sultan Sir Idris Murshid
Cik Umi Kalsom binti Abdullah
|House||Istana Iskandariah, Bukit Chandan, Kuala Kangsar, Perak|
|Father||Raja Muda Musa ibni Almarhum Sultan Ja'afar Safiuddin Muadzam Shah Waliullah|
|Mother||Cik Amina binti Sheikh Muhammad Taib|
Sultan of Perak
On 1 August 1918, he was appointed Raja Bendahara and four months later on 18 December 1918, he was appointed Raja Muda upon the passing of Sultan Abdul Jalil and resided in Teluk Anson, the place where he was born. Became the Raja Muda of Perak in 1919 during the reign of his brother-in-law, Sultan Iskandar Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Idris Murshidul Adzam Shah Rahmatullah. He became the 31st Sultan of Perak in 1938 succeeding Sultan Iskandar Shah.
He died on 26 March 1948, aged 60, at the Rest House Lumut, Perak. He was given the posthumous title of Marhum Nik'matullah and was succeeded by Sultan Yussuf Izzuddin Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Abdul Jalil Karamatullah Nasiruddin Mukhtaram Shah Radziallah.
- Companion of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George (3 June 1924).
- Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of the Crown of Thailand (20 October 1924).
- King George V Silver Jubilee Medal (6 May 1935).
- Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (3 May 1937).
- King George VI Coronation Medal (12 May 1937)
- Knight Commander of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George (1 January 1939).
Sultan Iskandar Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Idris Mushidul Azzam Shah Rahmatullah
|Sultan of Perak
Sultan Yussuf Izzuddin Shah Ibni Almarhum Sultan Abdul Jalil Karamatullah Nasiruddin Mukhtaram Shah Radziallah