(Redirected from Abdul Helil Mamut)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||1977 (age 44–45)|
Kashgar, Xinjiang, China
|Other name(s)||Khaleel Mamut|
Abdul Helil Mamut
Sent to Bermuda
- "From behind bars to BDA: Gitmo four's joy at new life". Archived from the original on 2011-01-28. Retrieved 2019-09-20.
- OARDEC (May 15, 2006). "List of Individuals Detained by the Department of Defense at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba from January 2002 through May 15, 2006" (PDF). United States Department of Defense. Archived (PDF) from the original on June 16, 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-29.
- Delahunt, Bill; Willett, Sabin (2009-04-02). "Innocent detainees need a home". The Boston Globe. Archived from the original on 2009-04-05. Retrieved 2019-09-20.
- "17 Innocent Uighurs Detained at Guantánamo Ask Supreme Court for Release | Center for Constitutional Rights". Archived from the original on 2010-08-26. Retrieved 2019-09-20.
- China's Uighurs trapped at Guantanamo Archived 2008-05-16 at the Wayback Machine, Asia Times, November 4, 2004
- Andy Worthington (2009-06-11). "Who Are the Four Guantanamo Uighurs Sent to Bermuda?". Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 2009-07-22. Retrieved 2009-06-12.
- From Guantánamo to the United States: The Story of the Wrongly Imprisoned Uighurs Andy Worthington October 9, 2008
- Judge Ricardo Urbina’s unclassified opinion (redacted version)
- MOTIONS/STATUS HEARING - UIGHURS CASES BEFORE THE HONORABLE RICARDO M. URBINA
- Human Rights First; Habeas Works: Federal Courts’ Proven Capacity to Handle Guantánamo Cases (2010)[permanent dead link]